Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alesha may refer to:
- "Alesha" (Law & Order: UK), an episode of the British television show Law & Order: UK
- Alesha-class minelayer, ships used by the Soviet Navy in the 1960s
People with the given name
- Alesha Clifford (born 1991), Australian association football player
- Alesha Dixon (born 1978), English singer, dancer, rapper, model and television presenter
- Alesha Oreskovich (born 1972), American model
- Alesha Zappitella (born 1995), American mixed martial artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alesha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.