Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alesia may refer to:
- Alesia (city), an ancient city in Gaul
- Alésia (Paris Métro), a station in the Paris Métro
- Rue d'Alésia, Paris
- Le quartier Alésia, an unofficial district of Paris that mostly overlaps Petit-Montrouge
- United States
- Alesia, Maryland, an unincorporated community
- Alesia (Broussard, Louisiana), listed on the NRHP in Louisiana, US
- SS Alesia, a French ocean liner in service 1882-99
- "Alesia", a song by the Swiss folk metal band Eluveitie on their 2012 album Helvetios
- Caesar (game), a board game originally published using the name Alesia
- "Alesia", an electronic music group signed to OWSLA and Ultra Records
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.