|Born||Alésia Toyoko Glidewell
December 8, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
|Occupation||Voice actress, film director, producer|
Alésia Toyoko Glidewell (born December 8, 1978) is an American web series director, producer and voice actress. She was previously the owner of a small production company. She has provided voices for video games, including Sly 2: Band of Thieves, where she plays Carmelita Fox and Constable Neyla; Star Fox: Assault, where she plays Krystal; and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where she reprises the role of Krystal, as well as playing Zero Suit Samus and Knuckle Joe. Alésia provided the voice and movements of the adult Alma Wade in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. In the credits of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, she goes by the name Alicia Glidwell.
Glidewell was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States on December 8, 1978 to a Brazilian-American father and a Japanese mother. She speaks fluent English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese and is a world traveler and animal lover. Alésia's nickname in high school was Toy, a shortening of her middle name, Toyoko.
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves – Carmelita Fox, Constable Neyla, Clock-La
- Star Fox: Assault – Krystal, Aparoid Queen
- Portal and Portal 2 – Model for face and body of Chell
- Super Smash Bros. (series) – Zero Suit Samus, Knuckle Joe, Krystal
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot - The Doll Woman
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - Alma Wade
- F.E.A.R. 3 - Alma Wade
- Left 4 Dead - Original face, model and voice for Zoey
- Demigod - Sedna
- Mojo Master - Tutorial voice and female characters
- The Matrix Online - Motion capture for all female characters
- "Bio - Alésia Glidewell - Voice Over Artist". Archived from the original on 11 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-07.
- "Project Origin Credits - Youtube video". Retrieved 2009-07-11.
- McWhertor, Michael (May 10, 2011). "Portal's GLaDOS and Chell Laugh It Up In Real Life". Kotaku.
- "Alésia Glidewell at the Internet Movie Database". Retrieved 2009-07-11.
|This article about a voice actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|