||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
Mastronardi in July 2008
February 18, 1986 |
Alessandra Mastronardi (born February 18, 1986 in Naples) is an Italian actress.
Early life and career
Alessandra was born in Naples, Italy, but was brought up in Rome after moving there at the age of five. She attended a Classical Lyceum and then the Sapienza University of Rome trying to graduate in Performing Arts. Previously she had attended a Psychology course in the same Institution.
She made her debut as an actress in 1997, in the miniseries Un prete tra noi, followed by: Amico mio 2 (1998), directed by Paolo Poeti, Lui e lei 2 (1999), Il veterinario, by José María Sánchez, and Il grande Torino with Remo Girone and Michele Placido, direcetd by Claudio Bonivento, in which she pictures the character of Rosa Di Girolamo, both filmed in 2005, and an episode of Don Matteo 5 (2006). She also had some roles in different films : Il manoscritto di Van Hecken (1999) and The Beast in the Heart (2003); moreover some short subjects make part of her range of performances Cose che si dicono al buio, by Marco Costa, and Due sigarette, both filmed in (2004).
Mastronardi gained more fame, mainly in Italy, when she becomes a regular cast member of the 2006 Italian version of the TV series Los Serrano, I Cesaroni, in which she plays the part of the young shy and romantic girl Eva Cudicini. In 2006, she was the main character, together with Matteo Branciamore, in the music video Stai bene come stai, performed by the Italian musical group Le Mani.
On January 16, 2007 she made her theatre debut in the comedy The Prozac Family, directed by Marco Costa. She portrayed the character of Margherita, while the role of her fiancé Mamo was played by Eros Galbiati, who became popular in Italy in 2006 thanks to the film Notte prima degli esami On August 24, 2007 the film Prova a volare by Lorenzo Cicconi Massi was released. She acted with Riccardo Scamarcio, portraying the role of Gloria. In February 2008 she returned to TV with the second season of I Cesaroni, still directed by Francesco Vicario. Then she appeared in the miniseries Romanzo criminale – La serie, by Stefano Sollima, a remake of the 2005 film Romanzo criminale.
In January, 2009, the third season of I Cesaroni began. Subsequently, Alessandra obtained an important role in TV film Non smettere di sognare, in which she played the part of a young dancer, Stella. Mastronardi played Milly, a young bride and astronomy teacher, in the 2012 Woody Allen film, To Rome with Love.
- The Prozac Family, direcetd by Marco Costa (2007/2009)
- Il manoscritto di Van Hecken, by Nicola De Rinaldo (1999)
- The Beast in the Heart, by Cristina Comencini (2005)
- Prova a volare, by Lorenzo Cicconi Massi (2007) - Role: Gloria
- Una piccola storia, by Stefano Chiantini (2007)
- To Rome with Love, by Woody Allen (2012)
- Ameriqua also known as Eurotrapped, by Marco Bellone, Giovanni Consonni (2013)
- Amici come noi, by Enrico Lando (2014)
- The Tourist by Evan Oppenheimer (2015)
- Un prete tra noi, by Giorgio Capitani and Lodovico Gasparini - Miniseries - (1997)
- Amico mio 2, directed by Paolo Poeti - Miniseries - (1998)
- Lui e lei 2, by Luciano Manuzzi and Elisabetta Lodoli - Miniseries - (1999)
- Un medico in famiglia 3, by Isabella Leoni and Claudio Norza - TV series - Role: Claudia
- Il veterinario, by José María Sánchez - Miniseries - (2005)
- Il grande Torino, by Claudio Bonivento - Miniseries - (2005) - Role: Rosa
- Don Matteo 5 - TV series - Episode 13: Il ballo delle debuttanti, directed by Elisabetta Marchetti (2006)
- I Cesaroni, by Francesco Vicario - TV series - (2006) - Role: Eva Cudicini
- I Cesaroni 2, by Francesco Vicario - TV series - (2008) - Role: Eva Cudicini
- Romanzo criminale, by Stefano Sollima - Miniseries - (2009) - Role: Roberta
- I Cesaroni 3, by Stefano Vicario and Francesco Pavolini - TV series - (2009) - Role: Eva Cudicini
- Non smettere di sognare, by Roberto Burchielli - TV film - (2009) - Role: Stella
- Romanzo criminale 2, by Stefano Sollima - Miniseries - Role: Roberta
- I Cesaroni 4 - TV series - (2010) - Role: Eva Cudicini
- Sotto il cielo di Roma - TV series - (2009–2010) - Role: Giovane Ebrea
- Atelier Fontana - Le sorelle della moda - Miniseries - (2011) - Role: Micol Fontana
- La certosa di Parma - Miniseries - (2012) - Role: Clelia Conti
- Titanic: Blood and Steel - Miniseries - (2012) - Role: Sofia Silvestri
- Cose che si dicono al buio, directed by Marco Costa (2004) - Role: Fiammetta
- Due sigarette, by Serena Alfieri (2004)
- La neve dentro casa, by Maria Giovanna Barsi - Role: Maddi
- Limbo Silvio Maione and Dario D'Amato, by Francesca Boselli (2009)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alessandra Mastronardi.|