This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He has worked as a director of variety shows for the Italian television channel RAI for twenty-five years. He is also a photographer of female nudes and author of two works on Capri. His photographs are included in the archives of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France. He is one of the largest collectors of erotic books and nude photographs in Europe. A portion of his book collection has been exhibited in the fall of 2007 at the Maison européenne de la photographie in Paris. His Books of Nudes (2007), features published studies by photographers, both famous and forgotten, who have taken the naked body as their subject.
- Capri, la natura e la storia. Fratelli Palombi. 1990. ISBN 978-88-7621-351-9.
- Nudo. I libri fotografici dal 1895 a oggi - Contrasto, 2007, ISBN 978-88-6965-087-1
- Books of nudes. Abrams Books. 2007.
- Curiosa; la bibliothèque érotique, Editions de la Martinière, 2012, ISBN 978-2-7324-5274-6
- Bertolotti, Alessandro (2015). Guida alla letteratura erotica: dal Medioevo ai giorni nostri [Guide to Erotic Literature: from the medieval to our times] (in Italian). Odoya. ISBN 978-88-6288-284-2.
- "5B4: Books of Nudes by Alessandro Bertolotti". 5b4.blogspot.com. 2007-11-16. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- Baudino, Mario (21 August 2016). "Il diavolo in biblioteca" [The devil in the library]. LaStampa.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2018-05-20.
- Bertolotti 2007.
- ": The Best and Most Useful Books about PhotoBooks". Modern Art Obsession. 19 November 2010. Retrieved 2018-05-20.
- "Dutch Books of Nudes Alessandro Bertolotti". bintphotobooks.blogspot.co.za. 10 July 2008. Retrieved 2018-05-20.
- Patrick Remy, Le collectionneur mis à nu, Numero, Octobre 2007.
- Anne Sauvagnargues, Parures de nus, Liberation, 8 novembre 2007.
- Silvana Turzio, Effetti concettuali del nudo in pagina, Alias Manifesto, 24 nov. 2007.
- Ann Landi, May contain nudity, Art News, summer 2008.
- Nude Visions. 150 years of nude photographers, Keherer Verlag, 2009, ISBN 9783868280609
- Hans-Michael Koetze, Photographers A-Z, Taschen, 2011.
|This article about an Italian photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|