Alessandro Bordini (born 8 August 1985) is an Italian blind man who travels the world alone with his stick and iPhone.
Bordini was born in the Province of Verona. His father was a wood craftsman. He attended the Italian public schools. After completing his schooling, Bordina worked with his father. At age 21 he took up skydiving.
Accident and resolution
After three years of skydiving activity, Bordini suffered a serious landing accident. After months of treatment and hospitalization he was able to resume his life; however, he had lost his sight.
Bordini attended a seminar given by French motivation speaker Michelle J. Noel, in which the marvelous adaptive and recuperative powers of the human brain were discussed. This motivated Bordini to adapt a more positive outlook on his life. Three years after his accident, he embarked on an around-the-world journey of discovery.    
-  Michelle J. Noel (website)
- "Alessandro, il 28enne cieco che vuole girareil mondo scommettendo sull'aiuto della gente". Tgcom24. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
- "Alessandro Bordini, il cieco che gira il mondo da solo con bastone e iPhone". Blitzquotidiano. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
- "Video Rai.TV - La Vita in Diretta 2013-2014 - Alessandro, non vedente "Giro il mondo grazie alla gente"". Rai. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
- "Bordini, ho perso la vista e ho scritto un libro bestseller". Askanews.it.