Alessandro Bordini (born 8 August 1985) is an Italian blind man who travels the world alone with his stick and iPhone.
Bordini was born in the Province of Verona. His father was a wood craftsman. He attended the Italian public schools. After completing his schooling, Bordina worked with his father. At age 21 he took up skydiving.
Accident and resolution
After skydiving regularly for three years Bordini was seriously injured in a landing accident. He lost his sight as a result of his injuries and it took several months of treatment and hospitalization before he was able to resume his life.
Bordini attended a seminar given by French motivation speaker Michelle J. Noel, in which the marvelous adaptive and recuperative powers of the human brain were discussed. This motivated Bordini to adapt a more positive outlook on his life. Three years after his accident, he embarked on an around-the-world journey of discovery.    
-  Michelle J. Noel (website)
- "Alessandro, il 28enne cieco che vuole girareil mondo scommettendo sull'aiuto della gente". Tgcom24. Retrieved 27 November 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Alessandro Bordini, il cieco che gira il mondo da solo con bastone e iPhone". Blitzquotidiano. Retrieved 27 November 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Video Rai.TV - La Vita in Diretta 2013-2014 - Alessandro, non vedente "Giro il mondo grazie alla gente"". Rai. Retrieved 27 November 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Bordini, ho perso la vista e ho scritto un libro bestseller". Askanews.it.