Life and career
Camon wrote The Messenger with writer/director Oren Moverman. The film won the Silver Bear for best screenplay and the Peace Film Award at the Berlin International Film Festival, as well as the Grand Prize and the International Critics Prize at the Deauville Film Festival. It was nominated in the Best Original Screenplay and Best Supporting Actor categories by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Camon started his career in Italy as a film critic. He has written several books and articles on film, both in Italian and English. His stage play Time Alone premiered in Los Angeles in September 2017, starring Tonya Pinkins and Alex Hernandez. It received the award for outstanding new play from the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle. 
- "The 82nd Academy Awards | 2010". Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "The Messenger (2009/I)". Imdb.com. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- "Alessandro Camon". Imdb.com. 15 February 2009. Archived from the original on 18 February 2009. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- "HAMILTON, FUN HOME, BRIGHT STAR Earn Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Nominations For Achievements During 2017".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alessandro Camon.|
- Alessandro Camon on IMDb
- http://www.theatermania.com/los-angeles-theater/news/first-person-alessandro-camon-on-time-alone_82678.htm[permanent dead link]