|Date of birth||22 July 1977|
|Place of birth||Livorno, Italy|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|1997–1998||→ Leffe (loan)||29||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 May 2015.
Alessandro Lucarelli (born 22 July 1977) is an Italian footballer who currently plays for Parma in Serie B as a defender, and serves as the team's captain. He is a left-footed centre back who can also play as a left back.
Alessandro Lucarelli started his professional career at Piacenza, debuting in 1996. He went out on loan the next season to Leffe to gain first team experience, making 29 appearances with the side. He became a more prominent member of the first team upon his return to Piacenza.
He then moved to another Serie B side, this time Fiorentina, where he made 31 appearances with the Viola as they were promoted to Serie A.
His hometown club, Livorno, noticed the defenders qualities and signed him for the 2004–05 Serie A season. He made 28 appearances in his only season at the club and also scored his first goals in his professional career. His first came in round three against Reggina and he scored three more that season.
Lucarelli moved to Reggina for the 2005–06 season, making it his fourth club in four years.
In the summer of 2007, he was exchanged to Siena for Francesco Cozza, but immediately left for Genoa where he signed a three-year contract. Genoa paid €1.9 million to Siena to acquire Lucarelli.
The following summer, 2008, he rejoined his brother Cristiano at Parma, who paid €1.2 million for him Parma were in Serie B at the time. Lucarelli helped Parma to promotion that season, making 39 appearances. Lucarelli has been a starter at Parma ever since joining them and as of December 2014, he has over 220 appearances for the club. He was the only player to remain at Parma following the club's demotion to Serie D.
- "Ufficiale l’acquisto del difensore Lucarelli". Genoa CFC (in Italian). 22 August 2007. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- Genoa CFC Report and Accounts on 31 December 2008 (in Italian)
- Genoa CFC Report and Accounts on 31 December 2009 (in Italian)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110705121301/http://www.fcparma.com/stagione/archivio-news/8457-le-curiosita-di-parma-napoli-lucarelli-100-in-gialloblu.html. Archived from the original on 5 July 2011. Retrieved 13 March 2011. Missing or empty
- "Parma promoted to Serie C in first season after bankruptcy". BBC Sport. 18 April 2016. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "Alessandro Lucarelli: Difensore con i fiocchi" (in Italian). Calciomercato.com. 22 July 2011. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- (in Italian) RegginaCalcio.com
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|