October 7, 1980 |
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lb)|
|Achievements and titles|
He finished fourth at the 2002 European Championships in Athletics and twelfth at the 2004 Olympic Games. He also competed at the 2003 World Championships, the 2005 European Indoor Championships and the 2008 Olympic Games without reaching the final. Talotti became Italian high jump champion in 2000 and 2004, rivalling with Giulio Ciotti, Nicola Ciotti and Andrea Bettinelli.
|2001||European U23 Championships||Amsterdam, Netherlands||10th||High jump||2.12 m|
|2002||European Championships||Munich, Germany||4th||High jump||2.27 m|
|2004||Olympic Games||Athens, Greece||10th||High jump||2.20 m |
- 2 wins in the high jump (2002, 2004)
- Alessandro Talotti profile at IAAF
- "Italian Championships". GBR Athletics. Athletics Weekly. Retrieved 7 March 2009.
- He qualied with the measure of 2.28 m.
- ""CAMPIONATI "ASSOLUTI" ITALIANI SUL PODIO TRICOLORE – 1906 2012" (PDF). sportolimpico.it. Retrieved 28 December 2012.