|Date of birth||27 March 1990|
|Place of birth||Magenta, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2008||→ AlbinoLeffe (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 July 2013.
Born in Magenta, Lombardy, Bugno was loaned to AlbinoLeffe in January 2008 from Renate. In January 2009 he left for Lega Pro Seconda Divisione club Pro Sesto. In August 2010 he left for Prima Divisione club Monza as a free agent where he played most the time as a left back or left midfielder. At the end of the season Bugno decided to leave Monza as he had offers from Serie B teams in Italy. However, he rejected the Serie B offers and instead on 5/07/12 joined English league 1 side Carlisle United on a trial. On 27 July in a match against St Mirren, Bugno earned himself a standing ovation from the fans.
On 1 August 2012 Bugno signed a two-year deal with Carlisle United. Fans of Carlisle are already making him a fan favourite for his attacking style of play shown in pre-season. Alessio made his professional debut on 11 August 2012 in a 1–0 win against Accrington Stanley in the Football League Cup.
On 11 December 2012 it was revealed that Alessio was unhappy with life at Carlisle and had flown back to Italy to consider his future.
At the end of the season, expired the contract, signature with the Lecco
- "Mercato, piccoli campioni crescono: Alessio Bugno passa all'Albinoleffe". AC Renate (in Italian). 27 January 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2010.
- "Tesserato il difensore Alessio Bugno" [Defender Alessio Bugno had been eligible]. AC Monza Brianza 1912 (in Italian). 5 August 2010. Retrieved 3 November 2010.
- "http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/match-reports/carlisle-s-miller-seals-win-but-bugno-is-the-star-1.980242?referrerPath=carlisle-united/". External link in
- "http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/italian-defender-alessio-bugno-set-to-cut-ties-with-carlisle-utd-1.1021227?referrerPath=". External link in
- "http://www.monza-news.it/?action=read&idnotizia=8100". External link in