From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ἀλήθεια or αλήθεια in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aletheia (ἀλήθεια) is a Greek word literally translated as "truth".
Aletheia may refer to:
- Aletheia, truth or disclosure in philosophy
- Aletheia (mythology), the Greek personification of Truth
- Aletheia University, a university in Tamsui District, New Taipei, Taiwan
- 259 Aletheia, a large asteroid
- Alethia, a poetic adaptation of the Book of Genesis into Latin by Claudius Marius Victorius
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aletheia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.