Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ἀλήθεια or αλήθεια in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aletheia (ἀλήθεια) is a Greek word literally translated as "truth".
Aletheia may refer to:
- Aletheia, truth or disclosure in philosophy
- Aletheia (mythology), the Greek personification of Truth
- Aletheia University, a university in Tamsui District, New Taipei, Taiwan
- 259 Aletheia, a large asteroid
- Alethia, a poetic adaptation of the Book of Genesis into Latin by Claudius Marius Victorius
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aletheia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.