|Full name||Alets Idrottsklubb|
|Head Coach||Leif Jönsson|
|League||Division 4 Halland Elit|
|2010||Division 4 Halland Elit, 6th|
The club was established in 1923 as the Västra Boll and Idrottsföreningen, the Western Ball and Sports Club. The club was renamed Alets Idrottsklubb shortly afterwards. Alets IK was founded by Göte Streiffert, the first chairman.
Their first match was played on 21 June 1925. The team played against teams IF Gota and Furulands FF. Alets IK was greatly affected by World War II when the team struggled to find players Despite this, Alets IK was able to settle in Division 3 in 1939–40. One of the team's best seasons was 1942–43 when they finished in first place in Division 3 Sydsvenska Norra. The team was eligible for the Division 2 promotion playoffs. Next season Alets IK went one better winning their league and the promotion playoffs to advance to Division 2.
In the 1950s the team toured Germany. However, the team struggled on the pitch and were relegated. The 1960s proved to be more prosperous for the team, especially the B team. In 1968, the junior team won their league. During the 1970s, the club went through a series of different managers, a different one every year.
By the 1980s, there was a steady manager named Tommy Södergren. In 1981, the girls team were the series champions. In 1982 Eva Andersson was selected for the women's national team. In 1983 Claes "Lillis" Karlsson and Gunnar Bringman left Halmstad BK and returned to Alets after nine seasons.
By 1985 the men's team was relegated to Division 5 but the next year the team won their Division. In 1986 the team advanced to Division 4 but were relegated once again to Division 5. Throughout the 1990s, the club remained in Division 4 and recruited Lillis Karlsson and Ingvar Andersson to be managers.
In 2000, the team won Division 5 Halland Södra but were relegated the following season. In 2002, the team won Division 5 again but were relegated the following year. In 2004, the team were relegated to Division 6. However, in 2005, they won Division 6 and were promoted back to Division 5. By 2009, the team were playing in Elitfyran with Niklas Andersson and Thomas Jonsson as co-managers. The B-team played in Class 2 South and placed 6th in Division 5 South.
Season to season
In their early history Alets IK competed in the following divisions:
In recent seasons Alets IK have competed in the following divisions:
In recent seasons Alets IK have had the following average attendances:
* Attendances are provided in the Publikliga sections of the Svenska Fotbollförbundet website.
- "Alets IK – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 14 June 2006. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- Maratontabell näst högsta serien 1928/29-2008
- "Tabell och resultat – Div 4 Halland Elit, herrar – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Alets IK – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "SFS-Bolletinen – Matcher i Svenska cupen genom tiderna – bolletinen.se". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Alets IK". Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Archived from the original on 2 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Alets IK - everysport.com". Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-12-19.