From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alex is a unisex given name.
Alex may also refer to:
- Alex, Haute-Savoie, France
- Alex, Oklahoma, USA
- Alex (restaurant), Las Vegas, USA
- Alexanderplatz, Berlin, Germany
- Alex (1908 automobile), an early British automobile
- Alex (1992 film), a 1992 New Zealand/Australia film
- Alex (comic strip)
- Alex (moth), a genus of moth
- Alex (parrot), talking African gray parrot studied by psychologist Irene Pepperberg
- Alex (sniper rifle), a Polish sniper rifle (Bor)
- Alex (software), a lexer generator written in Haskell
- Alex (videotex service), by Bell Canada in the early 1990s
- Alex Reader, an e-book reader
- Tropical Storm Alex (disambiguation), a number of named tropical cyclones
- AleX, an Italian TV series
- Joe Alex, pen name of Polish writer Krzysztof Soroczynski
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.