|Notable works||Eddie LaCrosse Novels|
Alex Bledsoe is an American author best known for his novels of the sword and sorcery and urban fantasy genre. To date, Bledsoe's work is typically characterized by hard-boiled protagonists and strong classical noir themes.
In addition to his novel series, Bledsoe has published over fifty short stories.
Eddie LaCrosse novels
- The Sword-Edged Blonde (2007)
- Burn Me Deadly (2009)
- Dark Jenny (2011)
- Wake of the Bloody Angel (2012)
- He Drank, and Saw the Spider (2014)
- Blood Groove (2009)
- The Girls with Games of Blood (2010)
Tales of the Tufa
- The Hum and the Shiver (2011)
- Time of the Season, Three Holiday Stories (October 2012, ePub only)
- Shall We Gather (May 2013, short story, ePub only)
- Wisp of a Thing (June 2013)
- Hisses and Wings (December 2014, short story, ePub only), co-author T. Frohock
- The Two Weddings of Bronwyn Hyatt (May 2015, short story, ePub only)
- Long Black Curl (May 2015)
- Chapel of Ease (Sept. 2016)
Tales of the Firefly Witch
- The Firefly Witch (2012)
- Croaked (2012)
- Back Atcha (2012)
- Time of the Season, Three Holiday Stories (2012, ePub only)
- The Book of Cunning Women (2013)
- Publishers Weekly. "Amazon.com listing for The Sword-Edged Blonde". Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "Alex Bledsoe's personal website". Archived from the original on 2 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA) Collection, Northern Illinois University