Alex Burns (journalist)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2021)
|Education||Harvard University (AB)|
|Employer||The New York Times|
Burns earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard College in 2008. He began his career editing the Harvard Political Review and also wrote for a history-themed blog sponsored by American Heritage.
Burns joined the staff of Politico in 2008. He moved to The New York Times in 2015 to cover politics for the Metro desk, before being appointed political correspondent in time for the 2016 presidential election. Burns has also appeared as a guest on Morning Joe.
- "BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY: Alex Burns, NYT national political correspondent". Politico. April 3, 2019. Retrieved September 28, 2020.
- "Alexander Burns". The New York Times. 2019-02-15. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- "Career Roundtable with Alex Burns and MJ Lee". The Institute of Politics at Harvard University. Retrieved 5 June 2021.
- "Precocious pundit Alexander Burns is off to D.C." Harvard Gazette. 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- Wemple, Erik. "New York Times announces hiring of former Politico reporter Alex Burns". Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-11-06.
- March 18, Tim HainsOn Date; 2016. "NYT's Alex Burns: GOP Establishment Has "Indulged And Validated" Trump For So Long, "It's A Little Tough" To Flip Now". www.realclearpolitics.com. Retrieved 2021-01-11.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)