|Born||Alexander Richard Frost
February 17, 1987
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
He had a starring role in Gus Van Sant's Columbine-based film Elephant, which was awarded the Palme d'Or prize in 2003. Since Elephant, Frost has worked on a number of films, including The Queen of Cactus Cove, The Lost and The Standard. He appeared in a Season 3 episode of NCIS entitled "Ravenous". He played the primary antagonist in the Owen Wilson movie Drillbit Taylor, released on March 21, 2008, by Paramount Pictures. He appeared in two films in 2009, Calvin Marshall and The Vicious Kind. He recently appeared in The Wheeler Boys, premiered in the 2010 LA Film Festival. Frost is currently living in London.
- The Most Hated Woman in America (2017) as Danny Fry
- Soy Nero (2016) as Beverly Hills Police Officer
- See You In Valhalla (2015) as Peter
- Virginia (2010) as Josh
- The Wheeler Boys (2010) as Truck
- Calvin Marshall (2009) as Calvin Marshall
- The Vicious Kind (2009) as Peter Sinclaire
- Drillbit Taylor (2008) as Terry Filkins
- Stop-Loss (2008) as Shorty
- The Standard (2006) as Dylan
- NCIS (2006, one episode) as Jerry
- The Lost (2006) as Tim Bess
- Queen of Cactus Cove (2005) as Achak
- Elephant (2003) as Alex
- Levy, Shawn (November 14, 2003). "Five questions: One actor's take on 'Elephant'". The Oregonian. Portland, Oregon. Arts and Living section, p. 7.
- Hall, Stan (August 27, 2010). "High hopes, tough game [review of Calvin Marshall]". The Oregonian. Portland, Oregon. Arts & Entertainment section.
- Goldstein, Gary (December 11, 2009). "Movie Review: 'The Vicious Kind'". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved February 3, 2013.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|