|Full name||Alexander Goode|
|Date of birth||7 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Cambridge, England|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (13 st 5 lb; 187 lb)|
|School||St Faith's School
The Leys School
|University||University of Hertfordshire|
|Notable relative(s)||Joanne Goode Benjamin Pirie|
|Rugby union career|
All-rounder Goode appeared at the national schools athletics finals, played county tennis and was part of the Ipswich Town football academy before joining Saracens.
A fly half by trade, he moved to full back and has played the majority of his games for Saracens in these positions.
Goode represented England at Under 16A and Under 18 level. Goode played at the 2007 Under 19 Rugby World Championship. In 2008 Goode was a member of the England under-20 team that won the grand slam and reached the final of the 2008 IRB Junior World Championship. In January 2009 Goode made his debut for the England Saxons, against Portugal.
On 16 June 2012 Goode made his test debut for England against South Africa, coming off the bench on 16 June 2012 in a 36–27 loss. Goode was part of the squad selected for the 2012 Autumn internationals, because of injuries to Ben Foden he started all four of the games at full back. He played well enough to earn himself QBE Man of the Match in England's 54–12 win over Fiji. He was impressive in all of the games, including England's win over New Zealand.
Goode's good form continued in 2013 Six Nations Championship, playing all five games including the Grand Slam decider at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium. Unfortunately a shoulder injury and subsequent reconstructive surgery sidelined him for England's summer tour to Argentina.
- "Saracens". Saracens.com. Archived from the original on 12 June 2012. Retrieved 12 June 2012.
- "Alex Goode - St Faith's School Website". St Faith's School Website. Retrieved 2016-04-28.
- "Academy Class of 2006". Saracens Official Website. 23 August 2006. Archived from the original on 30 October 2006. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Saracens 25–20 Bristol". BBC. 10 May 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "Alex Goode and Andy Saull sign new Saracens deals". BBC. 4 December 2009. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "England U19 31–13 Argentina U19". BBC. 17 April 2007. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "Grand Slam glory for England Under 20s". RFU. 14 March 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "England U20 3–38 NZ U20". BBC. 22 June 2008. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "England Saxons 66–0 Portugal". BBC. 30 January 2009. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "South Africa 36–27 England". BBC. 16 June 2012. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- "Alex Goode". RFU.