From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alex James may refer to:
- Alex James (musician) (born 1968), bassist in English band Blur, newspaper columnist and cheesemaker
- Alex James (songwriter) (born 1976), Songwriter, Producer and Music Publisher
- Alex James (footballer) (1901–1953), former footballer of Arsenal F.C.
- Alec James (cricketer) (1889–1961), Welsh cricketer
- Alex James (boxer), boxer from Grenada, see Boxing at the 1990 Central American and Caribbean Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|