Alexandra Dallas Leigh (born October 1978) is an English fashion model. She was born in Manchester on 2 October 1978 and was formerly a waitress for William's Tavern. She went to school at Altrincham Grammar School for girls and speaks fluent Spanish, having lived there as a child.
Leigh started modelling at the age of 15. Many catwalk shows for well-known designers such as Betty Jackson, Tristan Webber, Jasper Conran, Dai Rees and Boudica have featured her. She has appeared as the cover model for Later, Shine, Vogue, Elle, Harper's, and Condé Nast Traveler and has been photographed by prestigious photographers like Rankin, Tony McGee and John Swannell. She stars in the Lynx TV fragrance adverts. She also was ranked amongst FHM's 100 Sexiest Women at No.93 in 2002. She writes a monthly column for Cheshire’s LivingEDGE magazine. She appeared on Come Dine with Me, series 25, episodes 91-95, hosting episode 91.
- Bale, Karen (June 28, 2006). "Monty's Latest Model". Daily Record. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- Kercher, John (October 9, 2001). "M Money: I put away half my salary; Being photographed in her undies is all in a day's work for model Alex Leigh. But she's not flash with her cash - modelling expenses aside, this lass is a shrewd saver.". The Mirror. London. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- Davies, Barbara (30 June 2006). "Monty out to prove he's a ladykiller". Mail Online. London. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Fashion People: White Nights". The People. London. August 19, 2001. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Model columnist at LivingEDGE". How-Do. 13 February 2009.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|