|Date of birth||30 June 1993|
|Place of birth||Brent, London, England|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||92 kg (14 st 7 lb; 203 lb) |
|School||Watford Boys Grammar School |
|Notable relative(s)||Rob Lozowski (father)|
|Rugby union career|
Alex Lozowski (born 30 June 1993) is an English professional rugby union footballer playing in the Gallagher Premiership for Saracens. He was named in Eddie Jones's 2017 Six Nations England squad and made his England debut in June 2017 against Argentina.
Lozowski is the son of Rob Lozowski and was a sporting allrounder in his teenage years, playing not only rugby for the Wasps academy but also football for the Chelsea academy. After leaving Watford Boys Grammar School he went to Leeds University to study a degree in Economics.
While at university, Lozowski was selected on the bench for Yorkshire Carnegie, then known as Leeds Carnegie, for their game against Pontypridd in the British and Irish Cup during the 2012/13 season. After impressing in this game he was selected as a member of their first team squad for the 2013/14 season in the RFU Championship. During this season he played not only Fly Half but also occasionally at Full back and made 25 appearances scoring 8 tries and 195 points in total. In recognition of his performances over the season, Lozowski was awarded Leed's Young Player of the Season award. It was announced during the season, that he would leave at the end of the season to join Wasps in the Aviva Premiership.
Lozowski joined Wasps at the start of the 2014/15 season. He played very regularly for the team during the season, often coming off the bench for Andy Goode. During the season, he started against reigning Heineken Cup champions Toulon in the quarter final of the European Rugby Champions Cup. He was also nominated for the LV Breakthrough Player of the Season for his performances in the LV Cup. Over the season, Lozowski played 21 matches scoring 2 tries and 102 points in total.
Lozowski was called up to the senior England squad by Eddie Jones in October 2016. On 20 April 2017, Lozowski was named in the England tour party to Argentina in June for a 2-test series and made his international debut in the first test in San Juan on 10 June.
- As of 7 July 2019 
|1||Samoa||London, England||Twickenham Stadium||2017 Autumn Internationals||25 November 2017||Win||48 – 14|
- "Alex Lozowski".
- "Young Gun: Alex Lozowski – Leeds full-back".
- "Alex Lozowski on swapping Chelsea for Leeds Carnegie".
- "Young full back swaps Chelsea for Leeds Carnegie".
- "Young Player of the Season Lozowski leaves with fond memories".
- "Lozowski set to join Wasps next season".
- "European Rugby Champions Cup: Toulon 32-18 Wasps".
- "LV= Breakthrough Player Award nominees: round two".
- "Saracens sign Wasps fly-Alex Alex Lozowski". Sky Sports. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "England recall Northampton's Tom Wood for autumn Tests". BBCintera. 26 October 2016. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "England name squad for Argentina tour". England RFU. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Standley, James. "England beat Argentina thanks to Denny Solomona's late try". BBC Sport. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Alex Lozowski". 7 July 2019.