||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He is typically a guitarist/singer but is also credited as playing drums on the Weird War record If You Can't Beat 'Em, Bite 'Em.
Minof also played as a session man and/or collaborator with other previously established groups, such as The Make-Up (on their lp/cd Untouchable Sound - Live!), Ted Leo, Royal Trux, and Six Finger Satellite. He also is featured in a group called Mistle-Tones who compose holiday music.
Minoff often plays a Gibson Firebird guitar.
- Here comes the Golden Fuzz (Slowdime) (1997)
- Super GOLDEN Original Movement (Slowdime) (1999)
- Golden Summer (Slowdime) (2000)
- Apollo Stars (National) (2002)
- Untouchable Sound - Live! (Drag City/Sea Note) (2006)
- Weird War (Drag City) (2002)
- I Suck on that Emotion (as Scene Creamers) (Drag City) (2003)
- If You Can't Beat 'Em, Bite 'Em (Drag City) (2004)
- Illuminated by the Light (Drag City) (2005)
DVD / Video
- appears on Burn to Shine 01: Washington DC 01.14.2004 (Trixie) (2005)
- Ok-Oyot System (Thrill Jockey) (2006)
- Hera Ma Nono (Thrill Jockey) (2007)
- Thank You Very Quickly (Thrill Jockey) (2009)
- Eul, Alexandra (2009) "Golden tunes from Kenya", 'The Guardian, Mar 16, 2009, retrieved 2010-01-21
- Dugan, John (2004) "New CDs: Air, Starsailor", Rolling Stone, January 26, 2004, retrieved 2010-01-21
- Austerlitz, Saul (2008) "Connections Across Cultures", Boston Globe, July 27, 2008, retrieved 2010-01-21
|This article on a United States rock guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|