|Date of birth||7 December 1915|
|Place of birth||Tirana, Albania|
|Date of death||March 19, 1994(aged 78)|
|Place of death||Montreal, Canada|
|1974||Los Angeles Aztecs|
|1975||San Antonio Thunder|
Alex Perolli (December 7, 1915 – March 19, 1994) was an Albanian football coach best known for coaching the Los Angeles Aztecs to a North American Soccer League championship in 1974. The following season, he coached the San Antonio Thunder for 9 games before being fired, having won only one match. In 1970, he coached the Rochester Lancers for 13 games before leaving midway through the season. He coached the Mexican side Vera Cruz in 1973 before taking the helm of the expansion Aztecs the following year. He returned to the Lancers a decade later 8 games into the 1980 season. In 1961, he coached Montreal Cantalia in the Eastern Canada Professional Soccer League, and later with Montreal Concordia which played a dual season in the International Soccer League and National Soccer League. In 1969, he was the head coach for Toronto Hellas in the National Soccer League.
- United States Soccer Federation (2011-03-16). Soccer for Dummies. New York City: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-1118053577.
- Levin, Dan (1974-09-02). "The Penalty For Success - Si.Com". Sportsillustrated.cnn.com. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- Originally Posted: October 7, 1974 (1974-10-07). "A roundup of the week Sept. 23-29 - SI.com". Sportsillustrated.cnn.com. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- "Reading Eagle - Google News Archive Search". Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Orr, Michael (21 November 2011). The 1975 Portland Timbers. ISBN 9781609494667. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Jeff DiVeronica, Staff writer (7 March 2014). "Vallow moves from WNY Flash back to Rhinos as assistant coach". Democratandchronicle.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "The Miami News - Google News Archive Search". Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "The Evening Independent - Google News Archive Search". Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Jose, Colin (2001). On-Side - 125 Years of Soccer in Ontario. Vaughan, Ontario: Ontario Soccer Association and Soccer Hall of Fame and Museum. p. 226.
- Waring, Ed (September 3, 1969). "Soccer fan knocks out ref with stone". The Globe and Mail. p. 30.