The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date of birth||7 December 1915|
|Place of birth||Tirana, Albania|
|Place of death||Montreal, Canada|
|Playing position||Second striker|
|1974||Los Angeles Aztecs|
|1975||San Antonio Thunder|
Alex Perolli (December 7, 1915 – before 2000) was an Albanian football coach best known for coaching the Los Angeles Aztecs to a North American Soccer League championship in 1974. The following season, he coached the San Antonio Thunder for 9 games before being fired, having won only one match. In 1970, he coached the Rochester Lancers for 13 games before leaving midway through the season. He coached the Mexican side Vera Cruz in 1973 before taking the helm of the expansion Aztecs the following year. He returned to the Lancers a decade later 8 games into the 1980 season.
- United States Soccer Federation (2011-03-16). Soccer for Dummies. New York City: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 1118053575.
- Levin, Dan (1974-09-02). "The Penalty For Success - Si.Com". Sportsillustrated.cnn.com. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- Originally Posted: October 7, 1974 (1974-10-07). "A roundup of the week Sept. 23-29 - SI.com". Sportsillustrated.cnn.com. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- "Reading Eagle - Google News Archive Search". News.google.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "The 1975 Portland Timbers". Books.google.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Jeff DiVeronica, Staff writer (7 March 2014). "Vallow moves from WNY Flash back to Rhinos as assistant coach". Democratandchronicle.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "The Miami News - Google News Archive Search". News.google.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "The Evening Independent - Google News Archive Search". News.google.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
|This biographical article relating to Albanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to soccer in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|