16 February 1958
|Board member of||
Founder and CEO of Thorney Investment GroupVice President of the Collingwood Football Club
Alex Waislitz (Melbourne 1958-) is an Australian businessman.
Waislitz has extensive business and capital markets experience and has been a member of several public company Boards of directors. He is currently Director of various Pratt Group and Visy Board companies. 
- Founder (1991) and executive director (1991–2009) of Thorney Investment Group which invests in public securities, private companies and property, and has close connection to the Pratt family investments. Thorney specialises in emerging companies across a broad range of industries including Manufacturing, Technology, Mining Services and Resources. In 2016 the Australian Taxation Office revealed that the company had paid no tax in 2013-14, despite revenue of $430 million.
- Director (1998–2009) of Collingwood Football Club and Vice President (2009)
- Member of the International Advisory Board for Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Ben-Gurion University School of Management
- Waislitz is also a movie producer. He has produced movies such as Hotel de Love & Joey
He currently resides in Melbourne, Australia.
His mother Ruth Waislitz was also a Jewish immigrant from Poland.
- Warner, Michael; McFarlane, Glenn (15 March 2010). "Collingwood enjoys windfall". Herald Sun.
- Thorney makes trash its treasure The Age, Melbourne, 8/9/2003
- News Profile: A boy bought two cows... The Age, Melbourne
- "98 private companies earning over $200m pay no tax: ATO". ABC News. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- Directors List - Collingwood Football Club
- International Advisory Board, Honours MBA, Ben-Gurion University
- Kitney (28 May 2011). "Pratt heir reveals his grief after loss of fatherfirst=Damon". The Australian.