|Full name||Alexander Marshall Waller|
|Date of birth||14 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Kettering, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||118 kg (18 st 8 lb)|
|Notable relative(s)||Ethan Waller (brother)|
|Rugby union career|
Waller soon established himself in the Saints' first team and featured in their double winning season five years after hit first run out in a Saints shirt. The young prop began both the European Rugby Challenge Cup and Aviva Premiership finals on the bench but came on at Twickenham to score the Premiership winning try in extra time as Saints beat Saracens to claim the title.
Since then Waller has become a regular fixture in the Saints team and in the 2016/17 racked up his 140th consecutive appearance in the Aviva Premiership to take the title for the most consecutive appearances in history. Waller also turned out for his 200th appearance in a Saints shirt that season.
Most recently Waller helped Saints secure European Champions Cup rugby for 2017/18 as Saints beat Stade Francais in the European Champions Cup play-off final to claim the last spot in the top-tier of Europe for next season.
In January 2014 he was named as an injury replacement in the England Saxons squad for the game against the Ireland Wolfhounds. The call up marked his first inclusion in any of England's representative teams. He made his debut in the match as the Saxons slipped to a 14–8 defeat, and earned a second cap the following week against Scotland A. In May that year, Waller was among a group of 16 players called up after the Premiership Final to join up with the senior England squad for the three Test summer tour of New Zealand.
Waller was named on the bench for the non-capped England XV game against the Barbarians on 31 May 2015.
- Northampton Saints
- "Alex Waller". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Alex Waller". Northampton Saints. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Rokoduguni named in exciting Saxons squad". Rugby Football Union. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Waller called up into Saxons training squad". Northampton Saints. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "England Saxons 8–14 Ireland Wolfhounds". BBC Sport. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "England Saxons and Scotland A play out draw in Glasgow". Sky Sports. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Northampton prop Alex Waller added to England squad for New Zealand tour". Sky Sports. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Hassan, Nabil (31 May 2014). "Saracens 20–24 Northampton Saints". BBC Sport. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Osborne, Chris (22 May 2014). "Bath 16–30 Northampton Saints". BBC Sport. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alex Waller.|
- Alex Waller profile at Northampton Saints