Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alexa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alexa may refer to:
- Alexa (plant), a genus of legumes
- Alexa (name), a given name and surname
- Alexa (typeface), a typeface
- Alexa Fluor, a family of fluorescent dyes
- Alexa Internet, a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides web traffic analysis
- Amazon Alexa, the speech recognition used in the Amazon Echo
- Amazon Echo, responding to the default name Alexa
- Arri Alexa, a digital motion picture camera
- 2013 Middle East cold snap, also referred to as Alexa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.