From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alexander (film))
Alexander is a masculine given name.
Alexander may also refer to:
- Alexander the Great
- Alexander (Byzantine emperor)
- Aleksander (Hasidic dynasty)
- Alexander of Abonoteichus, 2nd century AD Greek mystic and cult leader.
- HMS Alexander, eight ships of the Royal Navy
- Alexander (1803 Bombay), ship wrecked off the English Coast in 1815.
- Alexander (ship), sailing vessels named Alexander.
- Alexander, a convict transport ship in the First Fleet to Australia in 1787
- Alexander (yacht), luxury yacht
Companies and brands
- Gebr. Alexander, (aka "Alexander") a German manufacturer of instruments, founded in 1782.
- Alexander, brand name of Walter Alexander Coachbuilders
- Alexander Aircraft Company, an aircraft manufacturer in Colorado in the 1920s and 1930s
- The Moon
- Alexander (crater), a lunar crater
- New Zealand
- United States
- Alexander Archipelago
- Alexander Creek, Alaska, a community also known as Alexander
- Alexander Creek (Susitna River)
- Alexander Lake (southcentral Alaska)
- Lake Alexander (Alaska)
- Port Alexander, Alaska:
- Alexander, Arkansas
- Alexander, Iowa
- Alexander, Kansas
- Alexander, Maine
- Alexander (town), New York
- Alexander (village), New York
- Alexander, North Dakota
- Alexander City, Alabama
- Alexander County, Illinois
- Alexander Valley AVA, California wine region in Sonoma County
- Alexander (grape), a spontaneous cross of vines from which the first commercial wines in America were made, now thought extinct
- Isabella (grape), a grape cultivar used for table, juice and wine production
- Alexander, an edible perennial forb of the carrot family
Film, television and games
- Alexander the Great (film), 1956 film starring Richard Burton
- Alexander (1996 film), a 1996 Tamil action film
- Alexander (2004 film), a 2004 film by Oliver Stone
- Alexander (2008 film), a 2008 Russian film
- EAS Alexander, fictional spaceship in the science fiction series Babylon 5
- Alexander the Last, 2009 film by Joe Swanberg
- Alexander (video game), a PC game by Ubisoft based on the life of Alexander the Great
- Rome: Total War: Alexander, a PC game
- Alexander (soundtrack), score album by Vangelis
- Alexander (Alex Ebert album)
- Alexander, debut album of South Korean singer Alexander Lee Eusebio also known as Alexander
- Alexander (surname)
- Alexander (cocktail), an alcoholic drink made with gin
- Alexander technique, method of removing muscular tension
- Alexander violin, a type of violin
- Alexandria (disambiguation)
- Alexander's (disambiguation)
- Alex (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Alexander"
- Alistair, given name
- Alejandro (disambiguation)
- Alexandre (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.