25 September 2003
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Alexander Aze (born 25 September 2003 in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England) is a British actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Luke in the ITV drama Lightfields, in which role The Daily Telegraph described him as a 'promising young talent'.
Lightfields, ITV 2013
Alexander played Luke in ITV's supernatural drama Lightfields, shown in the UK in February–March 2013. Luke, grandson to Barry (Danny Webb) and Lorna (Sophie Thompson), sees the ghost of a girl who died in mysterious circumstances many years before.
Father Figure, BBC 2013
Alexander played Drew Whyte in the BBC comedy 'Father Figure', shown in the UK in the autumn season 2013. Alexander's character is the younger son of the title figure, Tom Whyte, played by Jason Byrne. In a BBC interview with the cast, Byrne, who also wrote the script for the series, described Alexander as a "great little actor."
- "Lightfields review by Alison Graham". Radio Times. Immediate Media Company. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "TV Highlights, Telegraph". Lightfields. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "Client News". Jackie Palmer Agency. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- "Lightfields finale review". CultBox. CultBox. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "BBC One - Father Figure - Drew Whyte". BBC. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "BBC One, Father Figure: Web Exclusives: Matt and Alex". BBC. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "Alexander Aze". Duchess of Malfi. About the Artists. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "The Duchess of Malfi Review". The Duchess of Malfi. View of the Arts. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- Billington, Michael (29 March 2012). "Duchess of Malfi Review". The Duchess of Malfi (London: The Guardian). Retrieved 7 April 2013.
|This article about a British television actor born between 2000–2009 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|