Alexander Gordon, 7th Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexander George Gordon, 7th Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair DL (born 31 March 1955) is a British peer and the son of Alastair Gordon, 6th Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair.
- George Ian Alastair Gordon, Earl of Haddo (b. 4 May 1983). Lord Haddo is married to Isabelle Coaten. They have one son:
- Ivo Alexander Ninian Gordon, Viscount Formartine (b. 18 July 2012)
- Lord Sam Dudley Gordon (b. 25 October 1985)
- Lady Anna Katherine Gordon (b. 2 September 1988)
- Lord Charles David Gordon (b. 8 June 1990)
|Ancestors of Alexander Gordon, 7th Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair|
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair
2002 – present
George Gordon, Earl of Haddo
- 'Aberdeen and Temair, 7th Marquess of' in Who's Who 2012 (London: A. & C. Black, 2011
- "Hadde House Choral and Operatic Society".