Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexander III may refer to:
- Alexander III of Macedon (356 BC–323 BC), also known as Alexander the Great
- Alexander (Byzantine emperor) (870–913), Byzantine Emperor (912–913)
- Pope Alexander III (1100s–1181), pope from 1159 to 1181
- Alexander III of Vladimir, Grand Duke of Vladimir (1328–1331), Prince of Suzdal
- Alexander III of Scotland (1241–1286), king of Scotland
- Alexander III of Imereti (1609–1660), king of Imereti
- Alexander III of Russia (1845–1894), emperor of Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexander III.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.