|Birth name||Alexander Kuoppala|
|Born||11 April 1974|
|Genres||Melodic death metal, power metal|
|Labels||Nuclear Blast, Spinefarm, Century Media|
|Associated acts||Children of Bodom, Timo Rautiainen, Valonkantajat|
Alexander Kuoppala (born 11 April 1974) is a Finnish musician. He was the rhythm guitarist for the Finnish heavy metal band Children of Bodom from 1995 to 2003. He played on their albums Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper, and Hate Crew Deathroll. He also plays on the Timo Rautiainen album Sarvivuori.
Children of Bodom's first world tour began in 2003 and lasted until late 2004. The tour had many sold-out concerts and marked the consolidation of the band in North America, but was also accompanied by an unexpected announcement: Kuoppala decided to quit Children of Bodom for personal reasons right in the middle of the tour. Laiho's bandmate from Sinergy, Roope Latvala assumed the guitars as a session player, until later joining the band as Kuoppala's replacement.
- Ankeny, Jason. "Biography-Children of Bodon". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Credits Something Wild". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- Jeffries, Vincent. "Overview Hatebreeder". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Credits Follow the Reaper". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "Credits Hate Crew Deathroll". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- Lindroos, JT. "Biography-Timo Rautiainen". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
|This article on a heavy metal musician or group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|