Alexander Murray, 6th Earl of Dunmore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Alexander Edward Murray, 6th Earl of Dunmore (1 June 1804 – 15 July 1845) was the son of George Murray, 5th Earl of Dunmore.
- Lady Susan Catherine Mary Murray ( 7 Jul 1837-27 April 1915)
- Lady Constance Euphemia Woronzow Murray (28 Dec 1838-16 March 1922)
- Charles Adolphus Murray, 7th Earl of Dunmore (24 Mar 1841–27 Aug 1907)
- Lady Victoria Alexandrina, or Lady Alexandrina Victoria Murray (19 Jul 1845–21 Nov 1911), married Rev. Henry Cunliffe (1826–1894), son of Sir Robert Henry Cunliffe, 4th Baronet.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Dunmore
Marquess of Douglas
| Grand Master of the
Grand Lodge of Scotland
|Peerage of Scotland|
| Earl of Dunmore
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|