Alexander Murray, 6th Earl of Dunmore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Alexander Edward Murray, 6th Earl of Dunmore (1 June 1804 – 15 July 1845) was the son of George Murray, 5th Earl of Dunmore.
- Lady Susan Catherine Mary Murray ( 7 Jul 1837-27 April 1915)
- Lady Constance Euphemia Woronzow Murray (28 Dec 1838-16 March 1922)
- Charles Adolphus Murray, 7th Earl of Dunmore (24 Mar 1841–24 Aug 1907)
- Lady Victoria Alexandrina, or Lady Alexandrina Victoria Murray (19 Jul 1845–21 Nov 1911), married Rev. Henry Cunliffe (1826–1894), son of Sir Robert Henry Cunliffe, 4th Baronet.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Dunmore
Marquess of Douglas
|Grand Master of the
Grand Lodge of Scotland
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Earl of Dunmore
|This biography of a Scottish peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|