Alexander Murray, 9th Earl of Mansfield
The Earl of Mansfield & Mansfield
|Born||17 October 1956|
|Title||9th Earl of Mansfield and 8th Earl of Mansfield|
|Children||1 son, 3 daughters|
|Parent(s)||William Murray, 8th Earl of Mansfield and Mansfield|
Pamela Joan Foster
Alexander David Mungo Murray, 9th Earl of Mansfield, 8th Earl of Mansfield (born 17 October 1956), styled Lord Scone until 2015, is a British nobleman.
Alexander David Mungo Murray was born on 17 October 1956. He is the eldest son of William Murray, 8th Earl of Mansfield and Mansfield, and his wife Pamela Joan Foster.
He succeeded as the 9th Earl of Mansfield, 8th Earl of Mansfield in 2015. He was also the feudal Lord of Balvaird until 2017.
Marriage and children
Murray married Sophia Mary Veronica Ashbrooke and they have four children:
- Lady Isabella Mary Alexandra Murray (born 19 Jun 1987)
- William Philip David Mungo Murray, Viscount Stormont (born 1 Nov 1988)
- Lady Iona Margaret Sophia Murray (born 13 Mar 1992)
- Lady Louisa Frederica Olivia Murray (born 18 Dec 1996)
- Dewar, Peter Beauclerk (August 2001). Burke's landed gentry of Great Britain: together with members of the titled and non-titled contemporary establishment. Burke's Peerage. p. 1077. ISBN 978-0-9711966-0-5. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- The Peerage, entry for 9th Earl of Mansfield
|Peerage of Great Britain|
| Earl of Mansfield and Mansfield
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of Great Britain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|