|Full name||Qian Jiegeialisangteendubu|
|Date of birth||4 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Port-Gentil, Gabon|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2013||→ Orléans (loan)||31||(3)|
|2016–2018||FCV Dender EH||28||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 April 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23 April 2019
Qian Jiegei (Full Name: Qian Jiegeialisangteendubu, Chinese: 钱杰给·阿里桑特·恩杜布, also known as Alexander N'Doumbou, born 4 January 1992) is a Gabonese-Chinese professional footballer who currently plays for Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
N'Doumbou began his football career at Division 1 Gabonese club AS Sogara. At the age of 12, N'Doumbou departed the country for France joining local club FC Carpentras in the south of France. He later had a stint at Martigues before joining Marseille on a trial. After excelling at the trials, N'Doumbou was offered an aspirant (youth) contract. While in the club's youth academy, he was captain of the Marseille under-17 team that won the 2008–09 Championnat National Under-17 league title. On 18 November 2009, N'Doumbou signed his first professional contract. The contract took effect on 1 July 2011 as the player had to play out the two years left on his élite contract. N'Doumbou made his professional debut on 9 January 2010, five days after his 18th birthday, in a Coupe de France match against amateur club Trélissac.
In July 2018, N'doumbou moved to Bulgarian first division club, FC Vereya.
N'Doumbou plays for the Gabon national team having earned his first call up to the team by former coach Alain Giresse in November 2009. In February 2019, N'Doumbou renounced his Gabonese passport to apply for restoration of Chinese nationality, which means he will be no longer eligible to play for either Gabon national team or China national team.
(Correct as of 6 April 2019)
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|France||League||Coupe de France||Coupe de la Ligue||UEFA||Total|
|2011–12||Orléans (loan)||Championnat National||21||3||0||0||—||—||21||3|
|2012–13||Marseille B||Championnat National 3||3||0||—||—||—||3||0|
|2012–13||Orléans (loan)||Championnat National||10||0||0||0||—||—||10||0|
|2013–14||Marseille B||Championnat National 3||25||2||—||—||—||25||2|
|2014–15||Marseille B||Championnat National 3||14||2||—||—||—||14||2|
|2016-17||F.C.V. Dender E.H.||Belgian First Amateur Division||11||0||0||0||—||—||11||0|
|2018–19||FC Vereya||First Professional Football League||15||0||0||0||—||—||15||0|
|China PR||League||FA Cup||–||Asia||Total|
|2019||Shanghai Shenhua||Chinese Super League||1||0||0||0||—||—||1||0|
- (Correct as of 14 June 2012)
- ""申花官宣钱杰给正式加盟 属于恢复中国国籍非归化"" (in Chinese). 26 February 2019. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "Osei et Ndoumbou vont passer pro" (in French). Mercato 365. 18 November 2009. Archived from the original on 11 June 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Alexander N'Doumbou dans le groupe pour Valenciennes" (in French). Espoirs du Football. 25 September 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Trélissac v. Marseille Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 9 January 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Ndoumbou (OM) prêté à Orléans". L'Équipe (in French). France. 10 August 2011. Archived from the original on 13 August 2011. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 August 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "申花官宣前加蓬国脚钱杰给加盟 非归化是恢复国籍" (in Chinese). Sina. 26 February 2019. Retrieved 27 February 2019.
- "Ndoumbou dit non… pour l'instant" (in French). Bongo Doit Partir Gabon. 3 November 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- ""En 2012, je répondrais présent", Alexander Ndoumbou, international gabonais" (in French). Gabonews. 26 January 2010. Archived from the original on 2 February 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- Alexander N'Doumbou at Soccerway
- Alexander N'Doumbou at Soccerway
- Alexander N'Doumbou profile at om.net
- Alexander N'Doumbou – French league stats at LFP
- Alexander N'Doumbou at L'Équipe Football (in French)