Alexander Nevsky (disambiguation)
Alexander Nevsky (1221-1263) was a Russian statesman and military hero, serving as Prince of Novgorod, Grand Prince of Kiev and Grand Prince of Vladimir
Alexander Nevsky may also refer to::
- Aleksandr Nevskiy (athlete) (born 1958), Russian decathlete
- Alexander Nevsky (actor) (born 1971), Russian actor, writer and director. He is known for playing the role of Vlad Stepanov in Moscow Heat.
- Alex Nevsky (musician), French Canadian singer-songwriter from Quebec
Art, entertainment, and media
Films and scores
- Alexander Nevsky (film), a 1938 film by Sergei Eisenstein
- Alexander Nevsky (Prokofiev), the score by Sergei Prokofiev for the film, later reworked into a cantata
- Life of Alexander Nevsky (illuminated manuscript), a 16th-century illuminated manuscript
- Alex Nevsky (Crimson Dynamo), the third Crimson Dynamo character
Monuments and sculptures
- Life of Alexander Nevsky, a literary monument
Awards and honorable recognitions
- Alexander Nevsky (prize), a Russian national annual historical-literary competition
- Order of Alexander Nevsky, an order of merit of the Russian Federation
- Order of Saint Alexander Nevsky, an order of chivalry of the Russian Empire
Buildings and structures
- Alexander Nevsky Bridge, in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (disambiguation), the name of various cathedrals
- Alexander Nevsky Church, in Copenhagen
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra, monastery in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Nevsky Square, in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Nevsky (ship), a list of ships named for the saint.
- Russian frigate Alexander Nevsky, a naval frigate lost at sea near the Danish coast in 1868
- Icebreaker St. Alexander Nevsky, later renamed Lenin
- Alexander Nevsky, a Sverdlov-class cruiser
- Russian submarine Alexander Nevsky (K-550), fourth generation Borei-class submarine which sea trials started at 2011
- Sikorsky Alexander Nevsky, a Russian bomber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexander Nevsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.