From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About 1708, he married an unknown woman, whom he divorced in 1724.
In 1723, he married Daria Skuratowa. They had six children:
- Marfa Yelena (1724–1775) – married Wasilij von Engelhardt and had six daughters, the famous Potemkin Nieces,
- Marya – married Nikołaj Samojłow,
- Piełagieja – married Peter Wysocki,
- Daria – married Alexander Lichaczow,
- Nadzieżda (1738–1757) – unmarried,
- Grigory Alexandrovich Potyomkin (1739–1791).
|This biography of a Russian noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|