Alexander Schwarzman (Russian: Александр Шварцман; born 18 September 1967 in Moscow) is an international grandmaster in international draughts, Russian draughts and Brazilian draughts from Russia. He is known for his creative playing style, especially his positional sacrifices and his high number of elegant games involving encirclements.
- World champion (international draughts) 1998, 2007, 2009.
- World champion (Brazilian draughts) 1987, 1989, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2008
- Russian national champion (international draughts) 1993, 1996, 2003, 2004 and 2008.
- Russian national champion (Russian draughts) 1987, 1989, 1993, 1996 and 1997.
- Winner of Bijlmer Tournament 1997, 1998 and 2006.
- European champion 2002.
Schwarzman is the only grandmaster in three types of draughts: Brazilian, Russian and international. 
- Egbert van Hattem (2009) Schwarzman - Georgiev - World Championship Draughts 2009. wkdammen2009.nl
- Александр ШВАРЦМАН. narod.ru
- Alexander Schwarzman. Koninklijke Nederlandse Dambond
|This board game–related article or section is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Russian sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|