This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Varbedian was born in a family with roots from Khoy and Sasun-Bitlis and re-emigrated into Armenia in 1948. In 1968 he graduated from Architectural Department of the Yerevan Polytechnic Institute; and in 1970 from the actor department of studio "Hayfilm". In 1975 after moving back to Marseille he continued his professional activities as an architect, and his ethnological activities as a producer, writer, public speaker, but primarily as an Armenologist, ethnologist and essentialist.
Mr. Varbetian is a recipient of national and international awards in the first three fields mentioned above.
Mr. Varbedian has written for around 50 Armenian, Diaspora and foreign periodicals, he was editor of the London based biweekly "Erebuni" (1987), the first issue of the ethnological journal "Eutyun" (lit. Essence) (Yerevan - 1992). He founded and led the French-Armenian theatrical group "Arvestanoc Sevak" (1978–1981, award winner of JAF-80 Paris Festival). He was founder of the Diaspora "Haratevman Ukht" union (1986–1990) and the expanded form of that organization with involvement well-known members of the Armenian intelligentsia. He was also founder of "Eutyun" - Temple of National Wisdom (Armenia, since 1990).
He had presentations, radio and television programs and numerous activities in Armenia, in almost all centers of the Diaspora and in foreign universities. And the main theme of all those is the eternity of the Armenian nation, the programming and disclosure of its main patterns, the presentation and indoctrination of the importance of a national identity.
- The lyrics Solarius, dedicated to the destiny of the Armenian nation (Marseille - 1985, formerly a movie script).
- Armenological study, Who are finally the Aryans? (Marseille - 1988, Yerevan - 1990).
- Volume of poems titled Evocation (Yerevan - 1990).
- An exploratory collection titled Identity (Yerevan - 1993).
- Theory of Essence (Yerevan - 1995).
- National ideological study titled Aryagank (Yerevan - 1997).
- A profound study titled Genesis-Aya, his magnum opus meticulously narrates the 12,000 year history of the Armenian nation and the beginnings of the present Human Civilization in the highlands of Armenia (Yerevan - 2000 second edition: Yerevan - 2003).
- The millennium program Eagank ("Nation and New Millennium" - volume 1, Yerevan - 2002).
- Public article titled National Crossword or who Alexandre Arordi Varbetian Is Disturbing? (Yerevan - 2003).
- The volume Qualitas (Yerevan - 2004).
- The collections of aphorisms Tombstone (Yerevan - 2005).
- The Letter E Name of AY ("Revelation", Eagank volume 2, Yerevan - 2006).
- "Dispelling the mystery of Delphic E'i" (Part I, Yerevan-1911).
- "What Plato did not know?"(Part II, Yerevan-1913).
- "The enigma of 27 October" (Los Angeles-2013).
- "As long as Kashchey the Deatless is alive"( Los Angeles-2015).
- "And know thing of my..." (Anthology of works, Yerevan-2015)
- "AXIS MUNDI- The enigma of Gobekli Tepe" (in English & in Armenian,Yerevan-2016 ).
The following works are ready, but not yet subject to publication:
- Meridian (Eagank, volume 2).
- Horse's peace (Eagank, volume 4).
- The volume Destiny is in the stage of preparation.
His works were recognized by Garzu, S. Paradjanov, M. Ragon, A. Terterian, C. Paren, H. Shiraz, H. Sahyan, academicians such as Victor Hambardzumyan, V. Ivanov, S. Yeremyan and about sixty other Armenian and foreign famous individuals. British-Armenian producer H. Pilikyan labeled him as "genius Armenian ambassador with diapason of Shakespeare," ("Ashkharh" - France, "Zartonk" - Lebanon, 1985). Late Vahe Oshakan referred him as "one of very few imaginative, precious and courageous parts of Armenian history" (Asbarez 13-20.03 1999, United States). Armenian academician Varazdad Haroutyunyan praised him as a "national phenomenon" (in the section devoted to Varbedian of his "My Contemporaries" volume) and others as "the next representative of the Armenian Ideology after R. Patkanyan, H. Asatryan and Garegin Nzhdeh" ("Hayastani Hanrapetutyun" daily, 30.03.1999).
Sevak Aramazd (Hovanisyan-Germany) is describing him as "presenters of the Armenian Soul jailed in dark caves, the greatest names of a small group of "outstanding thinkers" - D. Varujan, K. Zaryan, G. Njdeh and A. Varbetian" ("Garun" March 2003). Nevertheless, starting from 2002 Alexandre Varbedian’s entry to the Motherland is strictly forbidden …
...To really live...is to live in harmony with our true divine essence... with the divine spark shining bright from the innermost depth of our Soul-Spirit...an individual who does not know [Know...Gnosis] and lives his or her life in tune with the quintessential Cosmic Laws will never achieve oneness with our true Self/Source... but will merely exist in an imbalanced, unnatural and unhealthy mode so, ignorance is not bliss... ignorance is death...
- Alexandre A. Varbedian
Mr. Varbedian is nonpartisan, has two sons and two grandchildren.
- http://www.eutyun.org/S/X/HZ/HZ_dictatura Mudrosti_AleqsandrVarpetyan.htm