|First Vice Chairman of the State Duma|
21 December 2011
|Deputy Prime Minister of Russia|
9 March 2004 – 20 December 2011
|President of the Russian Olympic Committee|
|Preceded by||Leonid Tyagachev|
1 June 1956 |
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
(now Russian Federation)
|Political party||United Russia|
|Alma mater||Harvard University, MSU Faculty of Economics|
Alexander Dmitriyevich Zhukov (Russian: Алекса́ндр Дми́триевич Жу́ков; born 1 June 1956) is a Russian economist and politician. Zhukov was a member of the State Duma from 1994 to 2004. He is the First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly and is also the current President of the Russian Olympic Committee.
- Order of Merit for the Fatherland, class IV (1 June 2006) - for services to the state and many years of diligent work
- Order of Honour (24 April 2003) - for active legislative activity and many years of honest work
- Diploma of the President of Russia (4 December 2009) - for active participation in preparing and conducting the All-Russia Forum "Russia — Sports Power"
- "Биография Александра Жукова" (in Russian). RIA Novosti. 9 October 2013.
- "Banker hit by Russian chief's son". Metro. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Olympic Highlights". IOC. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- "Putin calls for investigation of Russian doping allegations". The Washington Post. Retrieved 12 November 2015.
- IOC Session elects nine new members
- Lenta.ru. Alexander Zhukov (in Russian)
- Bigmir.net. Олимпийский комитет России получил нового руководителя (in Russian)