||This article is incomplete. (October 2009)|
October 16, 1975
Staten Island, New York, USA
|Occupation||Actress, Producer, Writer.|
|Spouse(s)||Rider Strong (m. 2013)|
Alexandra Barreto (born October 16, 1975) is an American actress who starred in the 2006 television series Pepper Dennis with her future husband Rider Strong and Rebecca Romijn and in the horror film Tooth and Nail, a part of the annual After Dark Horrorfest in 2007.
Barreto has appeared in films such as "Quitters", "Blood Makes Me", "Ghost Game", "La Torcedura", Exposed, "Beautiful", "Woman On Fire", "Farewell Collette", and Disney's The Kid. Her television appearances include 9 episodes of the TV police drama The District and was five episodes of "The American Family".
In 2008, Alexandra participated in a television commercial for the Barack Obama presidential campaign entitled "It Could Happen To You" along with Rider Strong and Shiloh Strong. The commercial won MoveOn.org's contest for funniest ad and aired on Comedy Central.
Alexandra has upcoming roles in "The Outside" and "VideoDome Rent-O-Rama".
Barreto began dating actor Rider Strong after they met while filming the 2006 television series Pepper Dennis. They became engaged in December 2012, and married on October 20, 2013 in Oregon. The couple has one son, Indigo "Indy" Barreto Strong, born in December 2014.
- Resurrection Blvd - Carmen De La Cruz
- Crossing Jordan - Anastasia
- American Family - Young Berta
- The Twilight Zone - Maria Hernandez
- The District - Maria Rodriguez
- Cold Case - Anna Vizcaino
- Summerland - Isabel Luna
- Sex, Love & Secrets - Victoria
- CSI: NY - Linda Cortez
- Pepper Dennis - Blanca Martinez
- Pushing Daisies - Veronica Villanueva
- Dark Blue - Marcella Vasquez
- House - Cheryl
- Parenthood - Karen
- The Fosters - Ana Gutierrez
- "Latin Heat Online - Alexandra Barreto Gets Feisty with the Weather On WB’s Pepper Dennis". Latinheat.com. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- karinmoveon. "It Could Happen To You - Funniest Ad, Obama in 30 Seconds". YouTube. Archived from the original on 12 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-13.
- Ravitz, Justin (December 27, 2012). "Rider Strong, Boy Meets World Star, Engaged: How He Proposed!". Us Weekly. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- Webber, Stephanie (October 20, 2013). "Rider Strong Marries Alexandra Barreto, Boy Meets World Star's Wedding -- All the Details!". Us Weekly. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- "Rider Strong Is a Dad! Boy Meets World Star Welcomes Son With Alexandra Barreto". Us Weekly. January 22, 2015. Retrieved April 5, 2015.