|Full name||Alexandra Caso Sierra|
April 25, 1987 |
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
|Spike||243 cm (96 in)|
|Block||241 cm (95 in)|
|Last updated: July 2010|
Alexandra Caso Sierra (born April 25, 1987 in Santo Domingo) is a volleyball player from the Dominican Republic, who competed for her native country at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, wearing the number #6 jersey. There she ended up in eleventh place with the Dominican Republic women's national team. Caso played as a libero.
Playing with the Dominican Republic U-18 National Team, she won the "Best Libero", and the silver medal at the 2002 NORCECA Girls Youth Continental Championship U-18.
- 2005 NORCECA Championship "Best Libero"
- 2005 Salonpas Cup "Top Receiver"
- 2002 NORCECA Girls Youth Continental Championship U-18 "Best Libero"
- FIVB. "2004 Olympics" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- Buzzle.com. "USA sweeps Dominican Republic to capture gold medal". Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- FIVB. "Dominican Republic wins Pan Am gold in five-set thriller". Retrieved 2010-01-25.
- NORCECA. "Nancy Metcalf fue JMV en Continental de Norceca" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 21 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-17.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in the Dominican Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|