|Member of the European Parliament|
|Born||July 1, 1968|
Lippstadt, West Germany
|Political party|| German|
Alliance 90/The Greens
European Green Party
From 1987 until 2010, Geese lived and worked in Italy.
Geese has been a Member of the European Parliament since the 2019 European elections. She has since been serving on the Committee on Budgets and the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection. In addition to her commiteee assignments, she is part of the Parliament's delegation for relations with Iraq. She is also a member of the European Internet Forum.
- "Alle Gewählte in alphabetischer Reihenfolge". Der Bundeswahlleiter (in German). Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- Sebastian Scheffel (May 23, 2019), Dolmetscherin und Kandidatin: „Ich habe gebetet, dass ich das nicht übersetzen muss“ Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
- Alexandra Geese European Parliament.
- Members European Internet Forum.
- Philipp Königs (June 2, 2019), Bonner Köpfe: Bonnerin Alexandra Geese zieht ins EU-Parlament General-Anzeiger.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|