New York City, New York, United States
|Residence||Upper East Side, Manhattan|
|Alma mater||The Chapin School, Middlebury College|
|Occupation||Author, fashion journalist|
|Title||Style Director of U.S. Vogue|
Alexandra Kotur is an American author and fashion journalist. Kotur is the creative director at Town and Country magazine after having previously been style director of U.S. Vogue. Kotur is an international taste-maker and member of the International Best-Dressed List. She is the sister of Fiona Kotur Marin, an American accessories designer.
Background and career
Upon graduation, Kotur moved to London, working in the PR department of Ralph Lauren and then at British GQ as an assistant to fashion director Jo Levin. In 1995, Kotur returned to New York to work for Vogue, serving as an assistant to European editor Hamish Bowles. She is the style director and a contributing editor at U.S. Vogue.
List of works
- Caroline Herrera: Portrait of a Fashion Icon (2004)
- The World in Vogue: People, Parties, Places (2009)
- Magazine, Vanity Fair. "Vanity Fair". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on 2015-02-02. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Politics". Observer. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Vogue Editor Alexandra Kotur Possesses Awesome Ability to Not Crack". Nymag.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Amazon.com: Alexandra Kotur: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.