||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
July 28, 1986 |
New York City
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark blonde|
|Agency||Wilhelmina Models, New York|
Alexandra Nicole Richards (born July 28, 1986) is an American model, artist, and DJ in New York City. She is the daughter of Patti Hansen and Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards, and the sister of Theodora Richards.
Her modeling portfolio includes images by Sante D'Orazio, Carter Smith, Annie Leibovitz, Craig McDean, Mario Testino, Bruce Webber, Patrick Demarchelier, Steven Meisel and Tony Kelly. Richards' face has appeared in magazines such as Vogue, British Glamour, American Glamour, Italian Glamour, Vanity Fair, ID magazine, Harpers Bazaar, Jane Magazine, Teen Vogue, and French Jalouse. In 2010, she appeared in the French edition of Playboy.
She participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on September 16, 2005, in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- The Internet Fashion Database Retrieved and verified on May 29, 2011
- "Alexandra Richards follows in her mother's Playboy footsteps". Daily Express. July 22, 2010. Retrieved October 18, 2010.
- Trebay, Guy (September 18, 2002). "Prepared for the Worst". The New York Times. N.Y. Region – Fashion Diary. Retrieved March 3, 2011.
- Alexandra Richards at the Fashion Model Directory
- Alexandra Richards at the Internet Fashion Database
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|