Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexandra Stoddard is an author, interior designer, and lifestyle philosopher. Stoddard has published 28 books as of April 2013. She is married to Peter Megargee Brown. She is also the mother of two daughters, Alexandra and Brooke.
- Living a Beautiful Life: 500 Ways to Add Elegance, Order, Beauty and Joy to Every Day of Your Life;
- Choosing Happiness: Keys to a Joyful Life;
- Things I Want My Daughters to Know: A Small Book About the Big Issues in Life;
- You Are Your Choices: 50 Ways to Live the Good Life;
- Happiness For Two: 75 Secrets for Finding More Joy Together;
- Things Good Mothers Know: A Celebration.
- "Tea for Troops event set for Patriot Day at Concord's Old Manse". The Concord Journal. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "5 Ways To Get A Better Night's Sleep | Care2 Healthy Living". www.care2.com. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- The New York Times article or announcement in the Style section on the marriage of Peter Roberson, Alexandra Stoddard.
- Organizer, Lisa Sharp Professional; www.clearcalmspace.com, Space Healer Find her at (2015-02-12). "Three Easy Ways to Cultivate a More Beautiful Life | Huffington Post". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "The timelessness of simple truths". SheKnows. 2013-05-11. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|