19 September 1965|
Alexandra Vandernoot (born 19 September 1965) is a Belgian actress.
While having starred in a number of French films, her best-known role internationally is as Tessa Noël, Duncan MacLeod's girlfriend, in the fantasy television series Highlander: The Series. Her character was introduced in the series premier, and she appeared through the fourth episode of season 2, "The Darkness", in which her character was killed off. She later returned in the Highlander second-season finale, "Counterfeit Part Two", as a woman made-up to look like Tessa, and also in the series finale as Tessa Noël.
Vandernoot had a small part as a French television reporter in the 1994 film Pret-a-Porter (Ready to Wear). She also appeared in Le Dîner de Cons as Christine Brochant.
In 2007, she played an engineer in Ondes de choc, a mini-series produced by the French public channel France 3 retracing an accident at a chemical factory comparable to the AZF factory disaster, a chemical factory which exploded on 21 September 2001 in Toulouse, France.
Vandernoot has two children with Bernard Uzan.
- 1991 : Les secrets professionnels du Dr Apfelglück
- 1992 : The Supper
- 2000 : Sabotage!
- 2010 : Joséphine, ange gardien TV Series (1 Episode : "Chasse aux fantômes")
- Nataf, Isabelle (22 September 2007). "Six éclairages pour une explosion". Le Figaro (in French). p. 39. ISSN 0182-5852.
- Dufour, Nicolas (22 September 2007). "Bonne réaction chimique". Le Temps (in French). ISSN 1423-3967.
- Didier, Carine (8 December 2008). "TF 1, 20 h 50/ - L'autre visage de Bigard". Le Parisien (in French). p. 38. ISSN 1251-8891.
|This article about a Belgian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|