|Born||February 7, 1962|
|Occupation||Writer & Founder|
|Known for||Author of Virtuous Leadership, Founder of Havard Virtuous Leadership Institute(HVLI)|
|Parent(s)||Cyril Havard, Irene Gedevanishvili|
Alexandre Havard (born 1962) is the author of Virtuous Leadership: An Agenda for Personal Excellence (New York, 2007) and Created for Greatness: The Power of Magnanimity (Washington, 2011). Since 2007 "Virtuous Leadership" has been translated into 20 languages.
Alexandre Havard's father, Cyril Havard (1929-), is the son of Russian emigrants, Pavel Havard-Dianin (1903-1980) and Nina Anossova (1903-1998), who fled Saint Petersburg during the Bolshevik Revolution and settled, in the early 1920s, in Paris. His mother, Irene Gedevanishvili (1938-2011), is the daughter of Artchil Gedevanishvili (1898-1971), a Georgian aristocrat, who left the Soviet Union in 1926 and settled in Paris where he married Madeleine Ducrocq (1898-1975), the daughter of a French Army General.
- Official homepage of the Havard Virtuous Leadership Institute
- Briefly Noted at First Things
- Leadership for Anyone at Zenit (Interview With Author Alexandre Havard)
- Review of Alexandre Havard's book "Created for Greatness", CW Report, Feb 7, 2015
- On Leadership and Virtue: A Conversation with Alexandre Havard, Crisis Magazine, June 9, 2011
- Rhetoric matters. So do our lives. National Review, December 7, 2015