|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Alexandria is cross-platform library automation software used by thousands of libraries around the world, both public libraries and school libraries. These include the Houston Independent School District, Philadelphia Public Schools, and the Berkeley Unified School District.
COMPanion Corporation was founded in 1987 by company president Bill Schjelderup.
- Library management
- MARC cataloging
- Lexile integration
- Supports reading programs such as Accelerated Reader
- Due date and policy flexibility
- Thousands of flexible reports
- Integration with book vendors such as Bound To Stay Bound
- Web-based patron interface
- Access to third-party databases such as netTrekker