|Date of birth||21 October 1968|
|Place of birth||Kiato, Greece|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2012–2013||CS Turnu Severin|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Alexis Alexandris began his career where he was born and raised, in Pelopas Kiato and in 1986 played for Veria. After Veroia he moved to AEK Athens in 1991 where he won 3 consecutive championships. In 1994 Alexandris moved to Olympiacos where he had a very successful career winning 7 Greek championships and 1 Greek cup. At the sunset of his career he was also both player and manager for APOP Kinyras during the team's first participation in the Cypriot First Division.
Alexandris made 42 appearances and scored 10 goals for the Greece national football team, making his debut on 27 March 1991. He was a participant at the 1994 FIFA World Cup finals in the United States.
Alexis Alexandris starting his managing career on 12 February 2008 after taking over Kerkyra FC in Second Division (Greece). He left Kerkyra after a disagreement with the clubs owner and from then moved to Olympiakos as the manager of the under21 squad.
- Greek Championship: 1992, 1993, 1994
- Christos Grammenos (2008-02-29). "My name is Alexis!". aokerkyra.com. Retrieved 2015-03-09.
- Kolokotsios, Lambros (6 October 2010). Αθλητικοί Φάκελοι (ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΗΣ) [Sporting Capsules (Alexandris)] (in Greek). Evrytania News.
- Mamrud, Roberto (2009-12-21). "Greece - Record International Players". RSSSF.
- Alexis Alexandris – FIFA competition record
- Tribute to Alexandris (Greek) (Archived 2009-10-25)
- Delagrammatikas, Nikos (2003). Οι θρυλικές εποχές 1953-1959 1996-2003 οι πρωταγωνιστές. Hellenika Grammata. ISBN 960-406-582-3.