From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexandrovsk may refer to several places:
- Alexandrovsk, Murmansk Oblast, a closed administrative-territorial formation in Murmansk Oblast; municipally incorporated as Alexandrovsk Urban Okrug
- Alexandrovsk, Perm Krai, a town in Perm Krai, Russia
- Alexandrovsk-Sakhalinsky (town), a town in Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
- Alexandrovsk, name of the town of Belogorsk in Amur Oblast, Russia in 1926–1931
- Alexandrovsk, name of the town of Polyarny, Murmansk Oblast, Russia, in 1896–1931
- Alexandrovsk, name of the town of Zaporizhia, Ukraine, in 1806–1921
- Aleksandrovsk (Russian Colony), a former Russian settlement on Kenai Peninsula
- Alexandrovsky District
- Fort-Shevchenko founded as Fort Alexandrovsk, a military-base town on the Caspian Sea
- Alexandrovsk, the former name of Alexandrovskoye, Stavropol Krai;
- Oleksandrivsk, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine; also known as Alexandrovsk
- Alexandrovsk-Grushevsky, name of the city of Shakhty, Rostov Oblast, Russia, in 1881–1921
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.