|President of Parliament|
September 3, 1990 – February 2, 1993
|Preceded by||Mircea Snegur|
|Succeeded by||Petru Lucinschi|
|Member of the Moldovan Parliament|
July 19, 1932 |
Branişte, Romania (now Moldova)
|Political party||Social Liberal Party (Moldova)|
|Popular Front of Moldova|
|Alma mater||Moldova State University|
Alexandru Moşanu was born on July 19, 1932 in Branişte, Romania (now in Rîşcani district, Moldova). He was the first speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova between 1990 and 1993. He was also one of the co-authors of Moldova's 1991 Declaration of Independence.
Moşanu is the author of over 100 works on the history of Moldova and Romania. His most important contribution as an author is a study on Romanian historiography published in Moscow in 1988. Member of the Romanian Academy. Between 2002 and 2005 Mosanu was the Honorary Chairman of the Social Liberal Party (Moldova).
He is a leader of the Democratic Forum of Romanians in Moldova.
- Mişcări sociale şi politice din România în epoca modernă
- Istoriografia românească
- Unitatea poporului român şi Mişcarea de Renaştere şi de Eliberare Naţională a românilor basarabeni
- Alexandru Mosanu, Destin Românesc, Chişinău, 1994;
- Alexandru Moşanu, Un pilon de granit al Rezistenţei basarabene în Litetarura şi Arta, 17 iulie 2003.
- Interviu cu Alexandru Moşanu
- Yalta - Rubbing Salt in Romania’s Historical Wounds
- Ştire despre retragerea lui A.Moşanu din funcţia de preşedinte de onoare al PSL
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|